Esta página no está disponible en español.
PR Newswire Association LLC
Relive The Amazing Race Adventure In Puerto Rico
Travelers Can Experience Puerto Rico As Featured On The Amazing Race
11 May 2005
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico, May 11 /PRNewswire/ -- Last night on the season finale of CBS's Amazing Race, the final three teams rushed through Puerto Rico on their way to victory. Now, the Puerto Rico Tourism Company is giving travelers the opportunity to experience the same adventure with the Puerto Rico is Fun Package.
Puerto Rico is Fun offers visitors great deals at numerous participating properties throughout the island reminiscent of the setting they saw on the show. The package includes:
-- Caribbean Breakfast
-- Ocean View Upgrade (based on availability)
-- LeLoLai Cultural Entertainment Program - Tuesday through Sunday
Folkloric and Salsa Shows
-- 20 Minutes on a rechargeable calling card
-- Free entrance to the San Juan Museum of Art
-- Match Play Casino Chip
-- Minimum of 3 nights stay at a special rate
For more information about the Puerto Rico is Fun program and to see the list of participating hotel properties, visit http://www.puertoricoisfun.com/ . As an addition, the Puerto Rico is Fun for Lovers (like the couples on the show; will put more relevant info once it airs) package includes all the above plus a bottle of champagne upon arrival and a delicious tropical fruit platter. For the months of August, September and October, participating hotels will offer a 5th night free as part of the Puerto Rico is Fun package.
The top ten reasons why Puerto Rico is fun:
1. Enjoy year-round warm weather averaging 82 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Swim or sunbathe in over 230 miles of pristine beaches, each with their own personality
3. Dive vertical walls and seek unique black coral reefs
4. Tee off in more than 20 designer championship golf courses, the best in the Caribbean
5. Swim on a moonless night in 3 of the 6 bioluminescent bays in the world
6. Puerto Rico's culinary scene is hot! From International cuisine to the local fusion of Spanish, African and Taino influences
7. Dance the night away or try your luck in the casinos
8. Hike in El Yunque, the only rainforest in the US National Parks System
9. Monuments and museums reveal a heritage rooted in over 500 years of history
10. Most importantly, discover the warmth and friendliness of our people
The Puerto Rico Tourism Company (PRTC), founded in 1970, is a public corporation responsible for stimulating, promoting and regulating the development of the tourism industry. It markets Puerto Rico as a tourism destination through advertising, public relations and promotional activities; promotes tourism among local residents; provides visitor orientation and technical assistance to investors; evaluates tourism facilities and establishes standards of quality; and regulates and oversees gaming operations. PRTC has offices and representatives in the U.S. mainland, Canada, Europe and Latin America.
Web site: http://www.puertoricoisfun.com/http://www.gotopuertorico.com/
CONTACT: Brad Fennessy or Sara Garibaldi, both of Edelman,1-888-331-8844, or email@example.com